Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns

Back to Index | Relevant Policy - 11.10 Public Concerns and Complaints
11.10.P.1 Public Concerns and Complaints
If a member of the community has a complaint, the following procedures are intended to assist in its resolution:
  • If the matter relates to a student, and it is appropriate, talk with the student's teacher.  If the matter remains unresolved, talk with the school administrator.
  • If resolution of a problem cannot be accomplished at the building level, either party may refer the matter to the next level of supervision for review.
  • When a complaint is made directly to the Board as a whole or to a Board member as an individual, it will be referred to the school administration for study and resolution, if possible.