About Fine Arts in Dysart Schools
Dysart Unified School District's fine arts department provides students the opportunity to explore their artistic side through a rigorous and relevant comprehensive fine arts program aligned with state and national standards (see link below to view the Arizona fine arts standards). All students will participate in a progressive, performance-based curriculum that encourages students to reach their academic, creative and expressive potential. Dysart's fine arts program includes:
Click here to view the Arizona fine arts standards.
About P.E. in Dysart Schools
- All art, music and band teachers are highly qualified per state requirements.
- All 1-8 students receive instruction in art and music.
- Band is offered at each school as a pull-out program for grades 7-8.
- Elementary band teachers share schools.
- High school graduation requirements require one credit in fine arts or CTE.
- Classes are offered at the high school level in visual arts, performing arts, theatre, choral, instrumental, general music and dance.
Strong bodies build strong minds. That's the motto of Dysart Unified School District's physical education program. The program includes:
Click here to view the Arizona physical education standards.
- All physical education teachers are P.E. endorsed per state requirements.
- All 1-8 students receive instruction in physical education.
- Classes are offered at the high school level in physical education, health, life sports, aerobics and conditioning.