In accordance with Dysart Unified School District Policy Section 10.47 - Student Insurance
- “The Board may provide or make available a student health benefits insurance program for the District. The program will be conducted at no expense to the District. (The District cannot pay for health benefits plan insurance out of monies from the School District’s maintenance and operation budget.)
- The Superintendent will provide to parents or guardians, information on student health benefits insurance if such insurance is available.”
For school year 2016-2017, the district has partnered with K&K Insurance to provide information to parents and guardians regarding affordable insurance coverage for students. Parents and guardians may click on the link below to access the K&K Insurance website in order to enroll.
K&K INSURANCE - K-12 VOLUNTARY STUDENT ACCIDENT
Parents and guardians may enroll their students on-line. Although information and applications are available at each school site, there is no need to complete a paper application. School sites and/or school personnel will NOT accept payment for student insurance – payment may be made directly to the company via credit card on-line.
Enrolling is easy and takes only a few minutes. Click on the link above link then click on “Enroll Now”
- On the main page under “Get Quote/Buy Online” select "K-12 Voluntary” and click “GO”
- Select your school – insert “Dysart Unified School District”
- School State – select “Arizona”
- Click “Search”
- The following page brings up all the school sites within Dysart Unified School District. Click on the site where your child attends.
- The following page will request your child’s student information and you will be able to see the available plans and rates. Select your coverage and continue to the next step.
- Next, enter information about the child or children to be covered.
- Enter your credit card or eCheck payment information.
- Print out a copy of the confirmation for your records.
Proof of insurance is required for all students participating in athletics.
If a student sustains an injury during the school day, K12 will provide a claim document to the parent that will need to have school administration signature acknowledging that the injury took place on site during the school day (or coverage period).
For detailed information on the various types of K12 Voluntary Student Accident Insurance Plans, click here