Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns

High School Transcript Request

Click on your high school's Parchment link below to request and order your transcript:
If you are requesting high school transcripts and you are:
  • Current Student
  • Alumnus (Graduate or Former Student) 
  • Parent or Legal Guardian requesting a transcript for your minor child (Under the age of 18)
Please note:
  • Unofficial transcripts can be printed using Parent Portal.
  • Dysart Unified does not retain copies of high school diplomas.
  • An official transcript can be used in lieu of a diploma as proof of your high school graduation.
  • Transcripts will only contain semester grades.
  • Transcript requests are only for Grades 9-12.
  • If you are looking for copies of K-8 Grade Reports (Report Cards), please visit the Student Records Requests webpage.

All high school transcript requests must be placed electronically using Parchment.   After creating a Parchment learner account, you can place a transcript order for your official or unofficial transcript to be sent electronically or mailed to the institution of your choice and/or to yourself.  

Educational Institutions, including colleges and universities, can request high school transcripts using Parchment or by sending a request to the student's last school of attendance. A complete list of Dysart high schools may be accessed on the Browse Schools webpage link.

Helpful Tips:
  • If you attended more than one high school within the district and you need the transcript header to show that specific high school name, order your transcript for each high school you attended.
  • When creating your Parchment learner account, please use the name you used when you attended high school to avoid delays in fulfilling your request.
  • Access the Parchment website to set up your account.

Current Students
  • Before graduating, update your Parchment learner account with a personal email account to avoid issues with access. 
  • July 31st is the last day to request transcripts as a current student. You will be considered to be an alumnus on August 1st.
What if I don't have access to a computer?

A computer kiosk is available at each school's main lobby or at the Dysart Unified School District Office main lobby for your use to place your transcript request during normal business hours Monday - Friday.  (School offices are closed on Holidays and during Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer breaks. The District Office is open during Summer break. Contact the district office main phone number at (623) 876-7000 for more information.)

District Office location:  Nathaniel Dysart Education Center, 15802 North Parkview Place, Surprise, Arizona 85374

For all technical issues using Parchment or for any Parchment account/login issues:

Please visit the Parchment Help Center for technical support.

Current Students: Contact your school's registrar or high school counselor for assistance if you experience non-technical issues:
  • Incorrect spelling of name, date of birth, or contact information on transcript
  • Incomplete transcript (no final grades, no graduation date, or no ranking)
  • Other questions on grades or course information on transcripts
  • Transcript ordered has been over five (5) business days and nothing has been sent 

Non-technical issues support during Summer Breaks Only (June through the 1st week of July):  

You may contact the Records Department at [email protected]  for non-technical support assistance when high school offices are closed during the summer. Check your high school website for school closure and reopening dates.