Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns

Facility Use/Rental

Performing Arts CenterLooking for a facility to host an event?  Look no further than Dysart Unified School District.  The district features 24 available facilities that include athletic fields/courts and large performing arts facilities.  Reservations must be made at least three weeks prior to an event and all events should conclude no later than 10 p.m. unless otherwise arranged through the Office of the Superintendent.

Facilities rental agreements are now being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year.  We now have a new, more convenient, user-friendly system that offers online registration.

To register online, you will need to follow these steps:
Please notify the Community Education Program Manager via email at when you have completed the registration process.



Interested parties looking to reserve a facility who have questions are recommended to read the information below and direct questions to the Community Education Program Manager at (623) 876-7918 or via email at

Debit and credit card payments may be made online through the facilities portal.  ACH electronic check payments through your checking or savings account can also be made through the online portal.  Payments by cash, check, or money order may be made at the Dysart Unified School District office located at 15802 North Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ 85374.

Long-term rentals
A one-year limit shall exist for the use of a school facility by a specific group.  All agreements end on June 30 of the current school year.  A request for renewal must be submitted to the Community Education office and will be evaluated for renewal.

Advertising may occur after the agency has received written confirmation (contract) of approved facilities use  from the Dysart Community Education office.  Verbal and written communications about your event should include the agency's address and phone number.  Dysart Unified School District may not be listed as a sponsor in your advertisement.

Written approval from the Dysart Unified School District is required prior to the distribution of your flyer at any Dysart school.  To obtain permission, contact the Public Relations Department at (623) 876-7195.  If applicable, please be sure flyers state whether an event is an approved fundraiser.  Please allow up to two (2) weeks for your flyer request to be approved.

Signage may be displayed only during rental hours.

Rentals require an insurance policy that needs to be in the amount of $1 Million with Dysart Unified School District, 15802 North Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ 85374, as the additional insured.  Contact your insurance agent for this coverage.

No school personnel will be on duty unless the personnel is requested by event organizers.  Please see the fee schedule for rates.  If the requesting group waives the use of a facilities usage specialist, the requesting group assumes all clean up, security, and allowable functions for the facility during times of usage.