Skip to Content Skip to Footer Accessibility Concerns

High School Transcript Requests

If you are requesting transcripts ONLY and you are a:
  • current student
  • alumnus (graduate or former student) 
  • parent/legal guardian requesting for your minor child (17 or younger)
Educational institutions can either request high school transcripts using Parchment or  send a request to the last school of attendance.  Click here to see the Our Schools webpage for a listing of our schools and their contact information.
Please note the following prior to requesting transcripts:
  • Dysart does not retain copies of high school diplomas
  • An official transcript can be used in lieu of a diploma as proof of your high school graduation
  • Transcripts will only contain semester grades
  • Transcript requests are only for grade levels 9 - 12
  • If you are looking for copies of grade levels K - 8 grade reports (a.k.a. report cards), please click here to request student records
  • All transcript requests must be placed electronically using Parchment 

Dysart Unified School District #89  uses Parchment for all high school transcript requests , which streamlines the process for requesting and ordering transcripts. There will be a fee associated with your transcript order.  After creating a Parchment learner account, you will be able to request to have your official or unofficial transcript sent electronically, or mailed to the institution of your choice and/or to yourself.  

Click on your high school's Parchment link below to request and order your transcript:
  • Sundown Mountain Alternative (2003 - 2005 only) *under construction, please contact

Helpful Tips
  • If you attended more than one high school within the district and you need the transcript header to show that specific high school name, order your transcript for each high school you attended.
  • Transcripts requests are fulfilled by the high school you are requesting from.  
    • Alumni (prior to 2004) transcripts requests will be fulfilled by District Records/Archives department.
  • When creating your Parchment learner account, please use the name you used when you attended high school to avoid delays in fulfilling your request.
  • Previous learner accounts linked to the email will need to be updated with a current personal email account in order to remain active.
  • Current students:
    • Before graduating, update your parchment learner account with a personal email account to avoid issues with access; otherwise, you will have to contact Parchment to resolve
    • Note: July 31st is the last day to request transcripts as a current student; You will be considered to be an alumnus on August 1st.
  • Parchment home webpage

What if I don't have access to a computer?
A computer kiosk is available at each school campus Welcome lobby or at the Dysart District Office Welcome lobby for use to place your transcript request during normal business hours, Mondays - Fridays; except during holidays and Fall, Winter, and Spring Breaks.  Although school offices are closed in June through the first full week of July for Summer Break, the District Office is open; please call 623-876-7000 for District Office business hours during Summer Breaks.

District Office location:  15802 North Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ
For all technical issues using Parchment or for any Parchment account/login issues 
Please visit the Parchment Help Center to view how-to tutorials and resource guides, or to place a support ticket with Parchment using their Contact us link.  Technical and account issues can only be supported by the Parchment Team.

Contact your high school registrar or the high school counselor (current students) for assistance on the following non-technical issues:
  • incorrect spelling of name, date of birth, or contact information on transcript
  • incomplete transcript (no final grades, no graduation date, or no ranking)
  • other questions on grades or course information on transcripts
  • transcript ordered has been over 5 business days and nothing has been sent 

Non-technical issues support during SUMMER BREAKS ONLY (June through the 1st week of July):  
You may contact the Records/Archives department at  for non-technical support assistance when high school offices are closed for 5 weeks in the summer. Check the high school website for school closure and reopening dates.  Please do not call as this will delay response time due to the high volume of various records requests we receive during this time; email is the most efficient way to contact the department.