If you are requesting transcripts ONLY and you are a:
- current student
- alumnus (graduate or former student)
- parent/legal guardian requesting for your minor child (17 or younger)
Please note the following prior to requesting transcripts:
- Dysart does not retain copies of high school diplomas
- An official transcript can be used in lieu of a diploma as proof of your high school graduation
- Transcripts will only contain semester grades
- Transcript requests are only for grade levels 9 - 12
- If you are looking for copies of grade levels K - 8 grade reports (a.k.a. report cards), please click here
- All transcript requests must be placed electronically using Parchment
Dysart Unified School District #89 uses Parchment for all high school transcript requests , which streamlines the process for requesting and ordering transcripts. There will be a fee associated with your transcript order.
After creating a Parchment account, you will be able to request to have your official or unofficial transcript sent electronically, or mailed to the institution of your choice and/or to yourself.
Click on your high school's Parchment link below to request and order your transcript:
- Sundown Mountain Alternative (2003 - 2005 only) *under construction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don't have access to a computer?
- If you attended more than one high school within the district and you need the transcript header to show that specific high school name, order your transcript for each high school you attended.
- Transcripts requests are fulfilled by the high school you are requesting from.
- Alumni (prior to 2004) transcripts requests will be fulfilled by District Records/Archives department.
- When creating your Parchment account, please use the name you used when you attended high school to avoid delays in fulfilling your request.
- Previous accounts linked to the dysartstudents.org email will need to be updated with a current personal email account in order to remain active.
- Parchment home webpage www.parchment.com
A computer kiosk is available at each school campus Welcome lobby or at the Dysart District Office Welcome lobby for use to place your transcript request during normal business hours, Mondays - Fridays; except during holidays and Fall, Winter, and Spring Breaks. Although school offices are closed in June through the first full week of July for Summer Break, the District Office is open; please call 623-876-7000 for District Office business hours during Summer Breaks.
District Office location: 15802 North Parkview Place, Surprise, AZ
For all technical issues using Parchment or for any Parchment account/login issues
Please visit the Parchment Help Center
to view how-to tutorials and resource guides, or to place a support ticket with Parchment using their Contact us link. Technical and account issues can only be supported by the Parchment Team.
Contact your high school registrar or the high school counselor (current students) for assistance on the following non-technical issues:
Non-technical issues support during SUMMER BREAKS ONLY (June through the 1st week of July):
- incorrect spelling of name, date of birth, or contact information on transcript
- incomplete transcript (no final grades, no graduation date, or no ranking)
- other questions on grades or course information on transcripts
- transcript ordered has been over 5 business days and nothing has been sent
You may contact the Records/Archives department at email@example.com
for non-technical support assistance
when high school offices are closed for 5 weeks in the summer. Check the high school website
for school closure and reopening dates. Please do not call as this will delay response time due to the high volume of various records requests we receive during this time; email is the most efficient way to contact the department.