DYSART SCHOOLS - Dysart Unified School District is adding eight new sites for grab-and-go breakfast and lunch meal service, beginning Monday, April 6. Breakfast and lunch are provided for community members 18 and under at no cost, and are served Monday - Friday between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
Sites for meal distribution include:
- Asante Preparatory Academy - 23251 N 166th Dr, Surprise, AZ 85387
- Ashton Ranch Elementary School - 14898 W Acoma Dr, Surprise, AZ 85379
- El Mirage Elementary School - 13500 North El Mirage Road, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Dysart High School - 11425 N Dysart Rd, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Kingswood Elementary School - 15150 W Mondell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374
- Luke Elementary School - 7300 N Dysart Rd, Glendale, AZ 85307
- Riverview School - 12701 N Main St, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Shadow Ridge High School - 10909 N Perryville Road, Surprise, AZ 85388
- Sonoran Heights Elementary School - 11405 N Greer Ranch Parkway, Surprise, AZ 85379
- Sunset Hills Elementary School - 17825 W Sierra Montana Loop, Surprise, AZ 85388
- Surprise Elementary School - 12907 W Greenway Rd, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Thompson Ranch Elementary School - 11800 W Thompson Ranch Rd, El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Willow Canyon High School - 17901 W Lundberg St, Surprise, AZ 85388
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: MAIL: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 FAX: (202) 690-7442 EMAIL: email@example.com This institution is an equal opportunity provider.