Major in making a difference. Become a teacher with Dysart!
With the Dysart Unified School District, through a special partnership with Arizona State University Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, you can earn your bachelors degree in special education with dual certification in elementary education
Benefits of the ASU-iTeachAZ Dysart program include:
ASU brings the classroom to your community
- Positively impact students through your internships and student teaching
- Graduate with twice the clinical experience as most teacher preparation programs
- Learn from ASU faculty who are experts in the field and nationally-recognized for their methods, innovative ideas and research
- All classes and clinical experiences take place in Dysart Unified School District
- Scholarship and grant opportunities are available, and more than 70% of ASU undergraduate students receive financial assistance - learn more here.
Arizona State University's innovative iTeachAZ Dysart program offers ALL courses and ALL internships within the Dysart Schools. Our full-time faculty members come to you and you receive supportive mentorship with your hands-on classroom experiences.
Arizona State University has a partnership with community colleges too, so if you are close to earning your AA degree, you can pursue your Bachelors degree as soon as next semester.
Enrollment is taking place now. Learn more about the program by:
Pursuing a graduate-level degree instead? Click to Learn More!
iTeachAZ Dysart Pilot Cohort: Elementary Education Spring 2011
iTeachAZ Dysart Cohort II: Elementary Education Spring 2012
iTeachAZ Dysart Cohort III: Accelerated Dual Certification Spring 2014
iTeachAZ Dysart Cohort: Winter 2015