The Office of the Maricopa County School Superintendent administers Governing Board Elections in compliance with Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S. 15-421). The goal of the County Superintendent of Schools is to make the governing board election an easy process for all interested candidates. The following support services are available to all candidates:
- Provide election information to candidates, media and school districts
- Source of petitions and related campaign documents
- Provide campaign packets to prospective candidates
- Receive all candidate fillings
- Provide certificates of election
- Custodian of all related records
For more information on running for election to the Dysart Unified School District Governing Board contact the Office of the Maricopa County School Superintendent.