As a Dysart staff member, you are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing you with the most competitive and cost-effective benefits programs possible. You are eligible for benefits if you are a Certified employee working full time in either a contracted .5 FTE or 1.0 FTE position, or if you are a classified employee working 6 or more hours in one position. Benefits are effective depending on the position or contracted start date. If this date is from the 1st - 15th of the month, benefits are effective the 1st of the following month. If this date is from the 16th - end of the month, benefits are effective the 1st of the second month.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
Dysart offers two plans for employees, an HSA 3000 and a PPO 2500 administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ. The district pays $7,104 annually toward each Medical plan option. Each Medical Plan includes Teladoc ($10 co-pay).
Dysart offers two plans for employees, a Delta Dental PPO and a Total Dental DHMO. The district pays $124.08 annually toward each Dental plan option.
Dysart offers one vision plan for employees provided by Avesis.
- District Paid Life Insurance
- District Match of HSA Contributions of either $500 or $750 per school year
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Sick Leave Bank
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program & Health Coaching
- Wellness Activities
- HSA Incentives: Physical Exam & Points Program