ABOUT THE EVENT
Dysart Hero Awards are presented to certified and classified staff, administrative employees, and a district volunteer who have made positive contributions to the Dysart Unified School District. Nominations will be held in early 2024. The event will be held in the Spring of 2024.
- Must be employed with the Dysart Unified School District for two years
- Contracted employees and substitutes are not eligible
- Strongly supports the Dysart Unified School District
- Contributes to positive staff morale
- Continually displays life-long learning characteristics
- Displays a genuine concern for students, staff and community
- Contributes as a team player
- Nominations must be submitted by employee peers
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism in all aspects of their responsibility
- Demonstrates excellence within their responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative in the improvement of the instruction and/or job-related tasks
- Effectively communicates with students, staff, and community
- Must be employed with the district for at least two consecutive years
- Must be in good standing with the district.