Community Connect Magazine
The Community Connect Magazine is a Dysart Unified School District publication aimed at telling the stories of students, staff, and community members who make outstanding contributions to our community. The magazine has one of the largest circulations in the Northwest Valley. The mission is to provide a publication FOR the community, ABOUT the community, featuring advertisements to support our local community businesses. We encourage you to partner with us in showcasing all that makes this area great!
Community Connect by the Numbers
Community Connect has a circulation of approximately 90,000 households and businesses, including parts of Surprise, El Mirage, Glendale, Youngtown, and Maricopa County boundaries. With more than 24,000 students in our community, the district averages nearly 2 million page views each month on its website and 10,000 engagements through our social media channels.
About the Dysart School District
The Dysart Unified School District is an exciting, vibrant, and growing community of nearly 24,000 pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students in the Northwest Phoenix Metropolitan area. The district encompasses 140 square miles, serving parts of El Mirage, Glendale, Surprise, Youngtown, and Maricopa County. The district is home to 20 K-8 schools, four comprehensive high schools, a preschool, and one alternative program. The district has been recognized both nationally and internationally with AdvancED Accreditation, NCA Model School District Award, NSBA Technology Spotlight Award, and is home to a national elementary school principal of the year and an Arizona teacher of the year.
Advertising Specials and Rates per Issue
Ads should be sent as CMYK (300 dpi) PDF files with all graphics, photos, and fonts embedded. Images and colors must be CMYK processed colors only. Files are due two weeks before print date. Please send ads to: Ryan McGinley, [email protected] For questions, please call 623-876-7953.
Payments can be made by check or debit/credit card at https://az-dysart-lite.intouchreceipting.com/connect.
Full Page Advertisements
- Trim Size: 8.75” (W) x 11.25” (H) Size includes .125 Bleed on all sides
- Single Issue Rate: $3,000
- Full Year Rate (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $5,400
- Single Issue Rate with Design: $3,350
- Full Year Rate with Design (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $6,030
Half Page Advertisement
- Trim Size: 7.5” (W) x 5” (H) No Bleed
- Single Issue Rate: $1,750
- Full Year Rate (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $3,150
- Single Issue Rate with Design: $2,000
- Full Year Rate with Design (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $3,600
Quarter Page Advertisement
- Trim Size: 3.75” (W) x 5 (H) No Bleed
- Single Issue Rate: $1,250
- Full Year Rate (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $2,250
- Single Issue Rate with Design: $1,400
- Full Year Rate with Design (2 Ads, Fall and Spring Issues): $2,520
*A 10% discount is included for advertisers that secure two ads for the full year beginning with the fall issue. If requested, full-year advertisers may upgrade their ad size for the second issue at a 10% discount off the single issue rate. Downgrading ad size is not permitted.
Ad content must comply with Dysart Unified School District’s advertising policy (11.19) and the provisions of state law. Advertisements must be age appropriate, comply with sexual education requirements, and not contain promotion of any substance that is illegal for minors, such as alcohol, tobacco and drugs.