Dysart schools offer comprehensive athletic programs for high school students. Within the sports programs, young people learn the values associated with discipline, performing under stress, citizenship, sportsmanship, confidence, leadership and organizational skills, participating within rules, physical well-being and striving towards excellence.
To participate in high school athletics, all student athletes must enroll for Register My Athlete which allows families to quickly register and ensure all student documents are submitted to the school.
- Create an account or log onto registermyathlete.com
- Fill in or update all sport, school, athlete, guardian, insurance, and medical information
- Freshman and new students must complete the online concussion course & opioid education course (valid for five years)
- Transfer students must have their parents complete additional forms
- Each athlete must obtain a physical every year