The Site Council's mission is to create a shared vision for curricular and instructional strategies/designs, involving a variety of the members of the school and community who will be most affected by the results.
The Site Council:
- Is advisory to the school administrative staff.
- Is a representative group that solicits input from parents, community, and staff members.
- Reviews literature and data.
- Makes recommendations for school improvement.
- Monitors implementation structure for new instructional designs.
- Provides leadership and representation in the school decision-making structure.
Site Council Applications were sent home with students. The first Site Council meeting is scheduled for September 29, 2022 at 4:15 PM in the Surprise Elementary School library. The September meeting was rescheduled for October 27, 2022.
Site Council Agenda October 27, 2022
Site Council Minutes October 27, 2022
Site Council Bylaws effective October 27, 2022